Well here it is...GretaTalks! This blog is about my wonderful family of five and all the quirky incidences in our home. Now I'll just have to see if anyone wants to listen!!
I am a diaper changing, dinner making, lunch packing, laundry washing, bed making, dog grooming, husband loving, bath giving, house cleaning, errand running, Bible study attending, grocery shopping, minivan driving wife and mother who lives a charmed life in a Church Parsonage.
9 comments:
Everybody Macarena now!!
I've been practicing for the role of the "lollipop man" in the Wizard of oz. "We're the Lollipop men, the Lollipop men, the Lollipop men!"
I hope I'm not dating myself and you know that song and the expressions on the Lollipop men's faces! heee hee. He sure is alot of sweetness!
We've got spirit S-P-I-R-I-T spirit (reminds me of the motions) lol
I'm Popeye the Sailor man! Toot Toot!
The "popeye the sailor man, toot, toot" actually made me LOL!!! I vote for that one.
"All together now... It's fun to stay at the Y M C A"
"C'mon ride the train...and ride it."
I'm so mad I don't look more like my dad - I think I'll karate chop someone.
Im squished, falling between the pillows and confused b/c you are justing standing there taking this picture to make fun of ME on YOUR blog! haha
Post a Comment