27 September 2009

Which one of my kids is this?!

You have a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right, so guess away!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really looks like Emma, but I bet it's Abby... they DO all look alike..:) so cute.

Sue said...

I think its Emma. Too much hair for Caleb.

Leah Robinson said...

I'm guessing Emma :)

Aimee said...

Hmm, looks like it could be any of them. What do the kids say when you ask them?

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Im gonna go with Emma. Though I have limited knowledge on your children :) Regardless, super cute!

Guatmama said...

Looks like little Emma to me!

Shannon said...

Abby

bev yoder said...

My guess is Abby -- don't remember the diaper pictures. You're right, it could be any of the 3 babies.

Greta said...

Thanks for playing along...it is Emma at 6 months. When I first glanced at it in my purse I thought for sure it was Caleb, which would have been amazing sine Momma Otto hasn't even gotten the poor boys 6-month pictures taken! Side note: he is now 8 months old. Just part of the territory for the 3rd child I guess!

Aimee- The girls each think it's themselves. Pretty sure that's just because the entire world revolves around them so why shouldn't every picture be of them!!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Emma!!

Tera said...

I would have guessed Emma too because I knew her at that age and not Abby, but I can definitely see why you thought it was Caleb. But, I'm thinking his part goes the other way??