
I love practical jokes...much more so if I'm the one on the giving end of them! I taught a simple one to my Cubbies (Pre-School age) class tonight. It goes something like this:
1. Hold your jaw complaining of pain.
2. Mention that the cause of your discomfort is called "Dog Jaw".
3. Ask The Mark if they could feel your jaw to help ease the pain.
4. When their hand gets close to your jaw start barking like a dog.
5. Laugh and laugh!!
I did this to one of the kids who was acting up a bit to help redirect their attention and the kids LOVED it! Insisted that I teach them how to do the trick. So after they all said their memory verses (most important things first!!) we went through the routine...one kid at a time!! There were 14 in the class tonight so it took a little while!
I had a blast seeing the faces of those little ones light up! Not sure how much the Cubbie's parents are loving it tonight! My apologies to those parents who have to hear the Dog Jaw Joke for the next few days, weeks and possibly months ahead.
2 comments:
brycen's new things are "jokes" so i will def. have to teach him that one! he will LOVE it!!
You are crazy but I love you anyway!
Really, where do you come up with these things?
Post a Comment