09 October 2009

Family Photos

My SIL Tonya was so nice to take family photos for us last week. She did an awesome job and really has a knack for snapping photos. Enjoy!














13 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures. You have a wonderful family to photograph.

Leah Robinson said...

Awesome! That one of Caleb should be in a Parent's magazine!! Love 'em :)

Anonymous said...

love them all.... the one of you and shawn is great.. don't get those very often..:)

Susie said...

I love them all!! How great to have someone in the family to take great photos!!! I think Emma definitely has your smile..the one without the tongue sticking out that is! HA HA!! They are all really good pics!

Christy said...

These are amazing pictures!! C looks stunned in the first one of the 3 kiddos!

Aimee said...

My, what a good looking family you have. That one of Shawn and Caleb is too precious.

Patti said...

Such good photos! What adorable little ones!

Chelsa said...

great pics!!

Guatmama said...

Man am I ever proud to know this good looking family!

Guatmama said...

My word verification that I just typed in for the last comment was GRANI - anything to tell us?

Ashley said...

Great pictures!! I love all of them but the family photo and the close up of Caleb are my favorite!

Tera said...

Great pictures! Caleb looks so much like Emma! They are all really cute, but I love the ones of Caleb in the wagon.

Jamie said...

Emma had to tell me all about your family taking pictures and the red wagon she saw in your yard! :)