15 April 2009

Sleeping the Day Away

This is how C & Papaw Dick spent Saturday afternoon! Todd was in charge of grilling the steaks (which he did to perfection- nice job bro!), Shawn sat the table, mom & I were busy with the stovetop concoctions and so Dad was gracious enough to "entertain" C!!


Last night we enjoyed a nice time at the annual RTC meeting. Unfortunately we did not win the grand prize 37" flat screen TV...guess my family room rearranging plans will have to go on hold now!! They had activities planned for the kiddos. Abby enjoyed herself very much. The BR cheerleaders entertained them with coloring, balloons, popcorn and of course FACE PAINTING!! Here is her facial masterpiece:

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Fun! Not sure how I missed the "Helpful Big Sis" post... but I did... what a hoot...:)

Aimee said...

Awww. What a great Grandpa.

Leah Robinson said...

Darn the luck...you didn't win! Abby's face is priceless! I can see us in 10 years blogging other things that aren't so cute hahaha!!!

Guatmama said...

The masterpiece kinda looks like the measles...

Glad you follow the berea blog...I told CO that someone would!