02 April 2009

Mourning a loss


Tonight marks the end of a dear companion of mine. We have been together for 15 years now...and in doing some New Math that equals half of my life. Wow, I'm gettin' old! The TV show "ER" has been a favorite of mine from the first episode. My mom works in surgery and my dream in high school was to become an orthopedic surgeon so I guess the medical side of the show was what drew me in. I asked my mom if the show accurately describes relationships in the medical environment...she said that the TV show "Scrubs" would probably be a closer representation!! I will miss the anticipation of Fall Sweeps and the drama surrounding season finales but I must admit I'll probably be a little more chipper on Friday mornings with an extra hour of sleep. On a final note, it just so happens that my first born shares her name with a former character. Coincidence?!

No comments: