Well here it is...GretaTalks! This blog is about my wonderful family of five and all the quirky incidences in our home. Now I'll just have to see if anyone wants to listen!!
I am a diaper changing, dinner making, lunch packing, laundry washing, bed making, dog grooming, husband loving, bath giving, house cleaning, errand running, Bible study attending, grocery shopping, minivan driving wife and mother who lives a charmed life in a Church Parsonage.
Noticed an eerie quietness in the family room this morning...this is what I found upon inspection! It was his first time "sitting up" and playing. Must've been exhausting work! Doesn't get much cuter in my book!
And thanks for the invite & info :) You made my day! I think the girls will really be interested in the AWANA program! Hunter is always "bored" at home :)
5 comments:
Ok, that's way too cute!!! LOL
And thanks for the invite & info :) You made my day! I think the girls will really be interested in the AWANA program! Hunter is always "bored" at home :)
How precious!
So cute...just like his sisters. We had that toy too. Don't you find it extremely annoying, or did you take the batteries out?
Adorable! I just want to scoop him up and snuggle him!
what a cutie! adorable!
Post a Comment