Had a great time Saturday at Chanda & Clint's wedding...here are a few pictures...

Abby looking gorgeous in green!

Abby dancing with the beautiful bride.

Emma getting down with the lovely bride.

Caleb squinting at Mommy's bright flash!

Emma &
Braylee making themselves at home at the reception!

I don't know who these people are...just got the unfortunate luck of sitting across from them for dinner! Kept saying they were from Chi-town or something!

Emma wearing her "pretty dress". Which if you are lucky enough to attend
PMC you have noticed that this particular dress is worn by Ms. Emma 3 out of 4 Sundays!!

Caleb with his preppy popped collar!
6 comments:
your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see them this weekend and finally meet your baby boy!
Tonya
Abby and Emma look exactly alike in those first pictures...same pose, smile and everything!! Oh and the couple you had to sit next to. I feel for you I had to be with them saturday night;)
Your kiddos are too stinkin cute!
great pictures! your kiddos are way too cute!
Great pictures...and tell Emma I agree. Her dress is very pretty. :) Love the picture of Todd and Steph! lol.
I can't believe how big Caleb is getting!!! Wow how time flies!
Post a Comment