02 December 2009

Greta: A Barber??

Caleb woke up from his nap today looking like this:

"Mom, please do something with my hair!!"


I decided it was high time I gave him his first haircut. So with a little help from his sisters and the all-wonderful Dum-Dum sucker we got 'er done!!

Here's the finished product:


I don't think I'll be going into the hair styling business full time but am glad I was able to give the poor boy some relief!!

8 comments:

AmberJo said...

and it looks great greta :)

Leah Robinson said...

Oh it looks great! He looks so stinkin cute!

Ashley said...

Awww! Nice hair cutting skills...his hair even looks thicker now!

Anonymous said...

greta, he looked so cute at church last night.. such a big boy.. and how funny and i that i knew he looked different but didn't think that you cut his hair.. great job.. pierce isn't far behind..

Chelsa said...

he looks sooo much older!
you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

what a confident new look for mr. caleb! he's going to ace that job interview for sure, haha. but seriously, you did a very nice job, greta! -beth/pete

bev yoder said...

Greta, the pictures are great. How did you teach him to be such an actor? Caleb has the expressions down pat!

Tonya said...

time to update .. it's been a whole month!!