05 January 2010

Happy Birthday Mamaw Shirley!

Grandma and Abby waiting for Ballet Magnificant performance of "A Christmas Dream" to start. Had a great time just us girls going to see the ballet and then ice cream from McD's for a treat on the way home. Nothing says highly cultured like McD's ice cream!! Grandma surprised Abby at Christmas with a picture story book about "A Christmas Dream". She loves looking at all the beautiful ballerinas.

Grandma doing some much needed seamstress work on one of our princess dress-up gowns. Hopefully the girls were taking notes because they won't be learning that skill from their Mother!!

Grandma and Emma before the Berea Mother/Daughter Banquet. Mom & I were the guest speakers for the evening. We had a good time assembling a talk about our similarities and differences.


Grandma & Abby sharing a hug at the banquet.


Grandma posing for a picture for Abby the Photographer!

We love you Mamaw Shirley! Hope you have a blessed birthday!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday to Aunt Shirley! I would have loved to have sat in on you and your mom's talk at Berea. I'm sure it was just lovely! Also, I want you to teach me how to make sushi! Andrew and I are officially addicts!

Aimee said...

Speaking of similarities, Emma could be Mamaw Shirley's clone!