Then after a LONG day of labor Mr. Caleb Andrew Otto arrived...screaming at the top of his lungs!
Chillin' out under the warmer after his first bath.
All warm and snuggled up in his hat and blankets.
Happy Birthday Baby Boy! We love you very much!
Well here it is...GretaTalks! This blog is about my wonderful family of five and all the quirky incidences in our home. Now I'll just have to see if anyone wants to listen!!
7 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Caleb!!!!
Wow, can't believe it has already been a year! It does seem you prefer to deliver babies when there is a blizzard. ;) Happy Birthday, Caleb!!
time flies...can't believe he's one...I remember wondering if you guys were gonna make it...I remember calling you to see if I could give you a ride or let you guys drive the four-wheel drive tahoe:) Guess I didn't realize you had the 4x4! I think the screaming picture looks a lot like Shawn (lol...I mean it's really cute Shawn:) Just teasing...Happy Bday baby Caleb...what a gorgeous little boy you've turned out to b...
Happy 1st Caleb!!
Happy birthday, Caleb! We love you lots!
Happy first birthday Caleb! When Steph came over I asked if C liked his cake. She said, it was ALL over his face. Can't wait to see pictures!
Looking at Caleb in the warmer. Makes me wish we had a warmer in our bed for cold days like these! I would get too spoiled though. haha
Greta was just checking out your blog and read the story about the drive. Reminded me of Shawn off-roading through the park after Kasinger's wedding. Brought a smile to my face.
Darin
Post a Comment