18 January 2010

Songs Playin' in Your Head

Had a song running through my head ALL day long. The kids and I decided to play it via YouTube for our dinnertime entertainment (Dad couldn't join us tonight so the table rules were pretty lax!!). Here it is:


We couldn't listen to the Mama's & Papa's without listening to this one too.


After that Abby says, "Can I play one that I like?". She proceeded to fire up the next selection:


There's nothing quite like being served a healthy dose of perspective by an unsuspecting 6-yr old! Thank you Abby for the blessing you are in my life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my all time fave worship song. What a powerful video too! Thanks for sharing.

Shannon said...

great "Monday" song... makes me smile

Ashley said...

great pick Abby!

Tera said...

Great, now I'm going to be singing Monday Monday in my head the rest of the day! ;) Love Abby's selection!! Definitely one of my favorites!!