23 March 2009

Dancin' Monday

Been dancing a jig around the house this morning. Caleb slept GOOD again last night (9.30p to 6.30a) and so I'm very well rested...you almost forget how sweet it feels!! Decided to try and add a video of a song that I LOVE to dance to....just try and listen to it sitting still!

Relient K "Sadie Hawkins Dance"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRET! LANEY STILL THINKS THAT SHE NEEDS TO GET UP AROUND 2:00. NOW THAT I AM BACK AT WORK I CANT HANDLE THAT VERY WELL!

Leah Robinson said...

Relient K rocks!!! LOVE this song too! ha ha! Didn't know anyone around here listened to them....my brother introduced me to them....love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Just read your previous comments, and I follow the Babywise book also. Guess Laney is in the percentage of babies that it takes a little longer (I hope not too long!) I think the RSV, and going to Florida set her back.

Susie said...

Hey Greta came across your blog via Jamie's...My girls LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song...when the CD isn't lost anyway! ha ha..If you ever see a 1999 windstar swerving and swaying down hwy 50 it's probably cause the kids are jammin to it in the van! ha ha. I did baby wise with my 3 and didn't really ever have sleep issues either unless they were teething.

Aimee said...

Thanks for the inspiring post, Greta. I was totally rocking out to The Who's "Squeezebox" in the car today and it was such a stress reliever.