Here is an old video of the girls I recently came across. As you can see E has a contagious laugh and A was always looking for ways to make her giggle with glee. Taking delight in your sister's happiness now there's a concept that is more difficult to embrace now that they're both older!!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
2 years ago
9 comments:
Mia says, "that is funny!"
so cute.. i love watching older videos
priceless...
Abby is such a great big sister!
Greta!!! Whoo Hooo! You have a blog... Yea!!
Greta - your family is growing! Your baby boy is just as cute as those soul sisters in the video! I have tried to call your house and after reading your blog, I can see now why I can never reach anyone. Miss seeing you and hope to talk to you soon.
How can you not love that little giggle?
Love it!
I think it could win big on America's Funniest Videos!
Post a Comment