Well here it is...GretaTalks! This blog is about my wonderful family of five and all the quirky incidences in our home. Now I'll just have to see if anyone wants to listen!!
I am a diaper changing, dinner making, lunch packing, laundry washing, bed making, dog grooming, husband loving, bath giving, house cleaning, errand running, Bible study attending, grocery shopping, minivan driving wife and mother who lives a charmed life in a Church Parsonage.
Caleb is starting to stretch out his nights. Last night he fed at 9:30pm and slept until 4:30am. Then he ate and went right back down until 8:45am!! Needless to say I was excited about getting some GOOD sleep. It's amazing what a good nights sleep can do for a person! Watch out world G's runnin' on a full tank today!!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AWESOME,, you start to feel a little back to normal when you get SLEEP! Wed. and Thurs. night Pierce slept from 10:30pm-11am.. WHAT? crazy huh.. well last night he slept from 10:30-5:30am then was up until 7am playing..i like my sleep!
Good for you!! I know I only have one, but when Meredith started sleeping through the night, I couldn't figure out how I ever got up multiple times in a night. I think I was just a walking zombie the first few months:)
Greta, I'm not sure how you were blessed with 3 good sleepers?! If I remember right, your girls were sleeping through the night at 8 weeks too?? Braylee didn't start sleeping through the night consistently until ~5-6 months, and Brynna didn't until 10 months! Although, I can't say it was completely their fault...I'm a crazy nurser and would never go more than 6 hours without nursing or pumping...so I probably did it to myself. ;)
Hi Greta, Glad you are feeling well and a little more rested. Alton is stretching things out better too. Last night he went from 11 to 5:30 and then up at 8. When I saw your blog title-- I thought of Martha Speaks on PBS-- a victim of too many cartoons obviously.haha
If we have another baby I'm sending it to your house for sleep training! Thanks for the paci tip, by the way. The kids threw their broken pacis in the trash last night before bed and there hasn't been too much fuss. We should have thrown those things out a year ago.
Have you all read babywise? I know it sounds crazy, but works every time...both my kids were sleeping through the night by 1-2 months old...I remember Dr. Ruff telling me that crying at night (as long as you knew everything else was good) was a good cardiac workout...feed them frequently through the day and let them learn to put themselves to sleep at night!!
For those wondering...yes I use the BabyWise routine for my children. It's worked well for us. A & E slept through the night at 8 weeks and it looks like C will follow suit. Happy Babies = Happy Mommies!!
I think babywise is excellent, but mommies have to be tough to do it...like letting their babies cry all night for a couple night...wasn't fun, but I knew they were ok...just mad.
8 comments:
AWESOME,, you start to feel a little back to normal when you get SLEEP! Wed. and Thurs. night Pierce slept from 10:30pm-11am.. WHAT? crazy huh.. well last night he slept from 10:30-5:30am then was up until 7am playing..i like my sleep!
Good for you!! I know I only have one, but when Meredith started sleeping through the night, I couldn't figure out how I ever got up multiple times in a night. I think I was just a walking zombie the first few months:)
Greta, I'm not sure how you were blessed with 3 good sleepers?! If I remember right, your girls were sleeping through the night at 8 weeks too?? Braylee didn't start sleeping through the night consistently until ~5-6 months, and Brynna didn't until 10 months! Although, I can't say it was completely their fault...I'm a crazy nurser and would never go more than 6 hours without nursing or pumping...so I probably did it to myself. ;)
Hi Greta, Glad you are feeling well and a little more rested. Alton is stretching things out better too. Last night he went from 11 to 5:30 and then up at 8. When I saw your blog title-- I thought of Martha Speaks on PBS-- a victim of too many cartoons obviously.haha
If we have another baby I'm sending it to your house for sleep training! Thanks for the paci tip, by the way. The kids threw their broken pacis in the trash last night before bed and there hasn't been too much fuss. We should have thrown those things out a year ago.
Have you all read babywise? I know it sounds crazy, but works every time...both my kids were sleeping through the night by 1-2 months old...I remember Dr. Ruff telling me that crying at night (as long as you knew everything else was good) was a good cardiac workout...feed them frequently through the day and let them learn to put themselves to sleep at night!!
For those wondering...yes I use the BabyWise routine for my children. It's worked well for us. A & E slept through the night at 8 weeks and it looks like C will follow suit. Happy Babies = Happy Mommies!!
I think babywise is excellent, but mommies have to be tough to do it...like letting their babies cry all night for a couple night...wasn't fun, but I knew they were ok...just mad.
Post a Comment